Job title: eBay Amazon Merchandising Manager
Company: ECS Tuning
Job description: Description:
ECS Tuning, a worldwide leader in the automotive parts and accessories industry, is seeking an exceptional eBay Amazon Marketplace Merchandising Manager with past success in maximizing eCommerce marketplace sales for businesses with large-scale product offerings. This position is responsible for merchandising and maintaining a high volume of eBay and Amazon listings for OEM, aftermarket, and performance automotive products.
We are looking for candidates who have proven expertise in Amazon and eBay merchandising, advertising, brand registry, and seller performance metrics. Candidates should be able to define an overall strategy for eBay and Amazon sales, identify and plan specific marketplace initiatives, and execute independently. Success in this position is defined by the candidate’s ability to leverage analytics and our product data to maximize eBay and Amazon sales in line with or exceeding budgeted goals. Candidates should feel comfortable balancing several priorities and making data-driven analytical business decisions independently.
- Define a winning marketplace strategy and associated 12-month roadmap
- Manage an extremely large catalog of products on Amazon and eBay. Specific scope of tactical duties includes the following: merchandising, ad campaign management, brand registry, reviews, seller performance metrics, and ASIN profitability.
- Identify key trends, leveraging this information to maximize our sales on eBay and Amazon
- Create, manage, and optimize thousands Amazon/eBay listings
- Win Amazon buy boxes
- Work cross-functionally with our internal teams to exceed marketplace seller expectations, get new products added to our database, improve our inventory position, pricing, and more.
- Serve as a resource for marketplace seller best practices, regularly providing incorporating insights into the marketplace strategy to improve performance
- Keep our marketplace accounts active and in good standing.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketplace advertising and management
- Extremely strong knowledge of industry-leading marketplace management tools. Examples include Channel Advisor, Helium10, Teikametrics, Kenshoo, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and eBay Seller Hub. Additional marketplaces are a plus.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Relentless drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Great Microsoft Excel skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to define, manage, and deliver on a budget
- Excellent project management skills where cross-functional collaboration is necessary.
Salary range is $60,000-$65,000, plus bonus.
Expected salary: $60000 – 65000 per year
Location: Wadsworth, OH
Job date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 08:57:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!