Job title: Construction Sales Consultant
Company: Synapse Construction
Job description: Synapse Construction is currently seeking to hire an experienced Sales Consultant. Come join a company that wants to work with you, that cares about your professional and personal growth, that has fun, and that is willing to pay top dollar $$$ to the right sales person who can deliver!
Synapse Construction is a local employee owned and operated business for over 12 years! We’re a premier exterior construction company specializing in custom siding/windows, painting, decking, and exterior maintenance for both residential and commercial applications.
The Sales Consultant is the first face of the company to prospective clients. This role takes a clients’ dream and generates an estimate to solidify that vision. Capturing sales and exciting the clients about what our company can produce for their project will require active listening and clear communication.
Why us? / Perks:
· Full-time, year-round work!
· Paid weekly every Friday via direct deposit
· Base pay of $50,000-$65,000 (depending on sales experience)
· Sales commission plan (up to $120,000 annually)
· Profit sharing bonus plan (up to 15% of your base salary)
· Holidays off
· Paid time off that starts building on your first day
· Health, dental, vision, life, disability, and supplemental insurance offered
· Company Vehicle
· Cell phone allowance
· Tuition reimbursement
· Company outings (skiing, bowling, rafting, golfing, BBQ’s and more)
· Looking for a company to retire with? Here, the sky is the limit!
1. Secure Estimate Appointments: respond to inquires, set meetings with prospective clients, discuss project scope, take notes and pictures, answer all client questions, calling General Contractors to create new partnerships.
2. Create Project Estimate: work with estimating team to provide accurate and completed estimates in a timely manner.
3. Sales: verbal and written estimates to the prospective client, resulting in design and contract sales.
4. Contracts: write project contracts, incorporating the cost of goods estimate and all aspects of design, to complete sale of a project.
5. Build Rapport: generate client excitement for the project and build confidence that they made the right choice.
6. Full-time job (40 hours) serving the greater Seattle area.
Competencies we’re looking for:
- Strong sales skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Financial and Job Costing Knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge along with experience in the exterior construction industry is a major plus
At Synapse Construction, we keep our employees engaged and motivated so we can provide unparalleled service and peace of mind to all types of building owners throughout the Seattle area. If you haven’t heard about us, Google Synapse Construction and see what others say!
Expected salary: $110000 – 185000 per year
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 08:39:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!